Wednesday, January 7

Real OC Addict :)

My name is Brittany and I am a "Real Housewives of Orange County" addict! :)



I don't know how many of you ever watch this show on Bravo but I love it!! I have watched the other "Real Housewives" Seasons but none are as good as these original ladies. I am literally glued to my TV for an hour on Tuesday Nights. These ladies lead such extravagant over-the-top lifestyles and I have no idea why but I can't get enough! Their drama always cracks me up...they fight like girls in high school sometimes. I'm super excited for next week too if anyone else saw the previews for Gretchen's Bad Behavior last night ;) Anyway just thought i would share my favorite show with yall its definitely worth the watch!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I'm addicted too! So much drama and such cute clothes! What's not to love!? :)

Erica S said...

Oh I thought I was the only one! I def. like OC better than Atlanta. I mean come on can they really act like that...if so wow they need a reality check!