Monday, January 19

Tagged Again!



I have been tagged by Kimmie! Ok, so here is the 4th photo in my fourth album.

Oh my gosh! haha... This was taken of Layne and I at a joint bachelor/bachelorette party that we went to. It looks like I am talking while he is trying to kiss me but this pic is hilarious!

One thing this picture does remind me of is that this was a Thursday night and then i had to work the next day and be in the wedding that night! That was an exhausting weekend!



Ok, so now i think everyone on my list has done this so..I am tagging anyone who reads this and hasn't done it!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

What a cute picture of you two. Def make quite a pair. Sad that I STILL havent met him, nor have I seen you in ages. We need to work on that :) Miss you doll face!!!!!

Brittany said...

I know! I miss you too! We def need to get together soon!!!