Tuesday, December 23

Tuesday 10-Movies!

10 Of My Favorite Movies
Before I start....Erica told me that she was not able to comment on my blog before so if anyone else was having trouble i think i fixed that now!

So...when i started todays post i just thought it would be 10 of my favorite movies, however looking at this list it should be titled 10 chick flicks! Oh well i'm a girl i'm aloud to like all girlie movies, right? In no particular order, the nominees are.......

1. Practical Magic

Ok, so maybe there is a little order to this list because this is hands down my favorite movie of all time! It has a good love story but its also a great story about sisters as well! So good from beginning to end!


2. Pretty Woman

Yes, i know this is probably on every girls list but i LOVE LOVE this movie. Why is it that every time I watch this i want to be Vivian??? I mean really...who wants to be a hooker? This is defintely a favorite!


3.Cruel Intentions

I can quote this whole movie word for word, I absolutely love it! Yes it can be a little dark but the love story with Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe's character is really good, not to mention Sarah Michelle Gellar has an awesome wardrobe!...I'm a clothes girl sorry haha


4. Steel Magnolias

Another staple chick flick. When i was little i named all my dolls Shelby because of this movie! haha No matter how many times i see this movie i still cry!


5.Simply Irresistable

This is one that some of you may not have ever seen...or ever even heard of! I came across it a few years ago flipping through movie channels and got sucked in! This is a really cute feel good movie! I highly reccomend checking it out! So so cute!


6.A Walk To Remember

Here's another tear jerker! I think this movie made me fall in love with Shane West. He is so sweet in this movie!


7. French Kiss

This is more romantic comedy and less tear jerker Kevin Kline is so funny in this movie! It's also set in France and the backdrop for the movie is gorgeous. No matter how many times i see it I laugh til my stomach hurts...and if you've ever seen it my favorite part is her "Mantra" on the plane ride! LOL


8. The Notebook

Enough Said.


9.Princess Bride

I don't remember how old I was the first time i saw this with my daddy but to this day i will call or text him when i am flipping channels and its on. I can probably quote this movie from start to finish.


10. Hope Floats

Another tear jerker but such a cute movie. This is one of those movies that i will stop and watch no matter how far into it. It could be 10 minutes left in the movie and i'll stop what i'm doing to watch!

No comments: