Thursday, February 5

25 Randoms

Ok, so I have been tagged a few times now for this one and finally broke down. So here are 25 randome things about me!

1. I don't like it when my food touches. Yes, I am well aware that this is weird and Layne makes fun of me all the time for it. I think food has different tastes for a reason I don't like it when they are all mixed together. For this reason I can not eat Pot Pies.

2. I am freakishly and un-naturally afraid of raoches.

3. My entire closet is color co-ordinated and it really bothers me if something is in the wrong place.

4. I used to wear green contact because I didn't like my brown eyes.

5. My favorite drink is a dirty martini.
6. I do not like living in the city and my goal one day is to have a home in the country.
7. I am a big Daddy's girl and will still call my dad to talk about any and everything.
8. I am perplexed by people who enjoy drama and surround their life with it. I will purposely stay away from places if I know there are people there who enjoy drama. I don't understand why some people thrive off of it.
9. I have always wanted to sky dive.
10. I am a sucker for chick flics and have no problem watching them over and over but I can't stand any kind of sci-fi movie.
11. I am 23 and have only had 2 cars. My mustang i got when i was 16 and my altima that i have now and LOVE
12. I love the summer time and heat, i wish i could be at the beach or by the pool everyday.
13. I wear heels so much that it hurts my calves and knees when i wear flat shoes.
14. I am A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D to my crackberry, i could live off of blackberry messenger...its the greatest thing ever.
15. I want a big family one day
16. I really like scary movies but I am a big baby and can not watch them alone.
17. I have Road Rage...bad! On top of that i live almost an hour from my office(with no traffic) so it makes my drive to and from work hellacious!
18. I hate when people scrape their teeth on their forks. To me it sounds like nails on a chalkboard! (Same thing when they scrape their fork on their plates)
19. I love chocolate covered pretzels, my favorite are Flipz but i rarely buy them b/c I will eat the whole bag in one setting.
20. I love love love to eat crawfish!.


21. I love big purses and bags, I am only 5' and between my work bag and my purse I'm sure i look rediculous when i walk into work but they are just so frieken cute!

22. I play with my hair when I'm upset.

23. I am trying to plan a vacation this summer for Layne and I to go to a B&B in the hill country. If you are interested check out this website www.hat.org they have awesome B&Bs around Texas and you can get special packages.

24. I love to read, and always take reccomendations for good books. I can usually finish a bood within a couple days if I like it. I actually read the Twilight series after the hurrican when we had no power for two weeks.

25. I am totally craving sushi right now and there is no good place to go by my office :( ....Hey it said random ;)

I am not going to tag anyone else just thought yall might enjoy! Have a Great Thursday!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

You are not weird for not wanting your food to touch. I am the EXACT same way to the extreme that I would prefer a divided plate, ahahah.
Let it be known, there are others out there like you :)

Kimmie said...

I am so seriously excited to read that you also do not like your food to touch. I hate it when it touches...to the point that I would prefer a divider plate, haha.
I tend to take that one step farther in the fact that I usually eat one item at a time and then move on to the next, haha.

Brittany said...

awww yey...i'm so glad you are like me Kimmie :) Layne makes fun of me all the time! I would totally rather have a divider plate ;)

Cara said...

I'm freakishly afraid of roaches, I love big purses, I don't like for my food to touch, I LOVE to read, HATE people scraping their teeth on forks, have serious road rage, and...ok, I'm stopping now! We are too much alike!! :)