Friday, February 20

Comic Relief

Well, this week at work has been crazy, hectic and beyond stressful. I feel like I have been at my Wit's end all week.

Lets just say I do not work in the best area of town and there are quite a few people who stand by the underpasses with signs asking for money. I do not give money to them nor do I condone it, however there is one guy who lately has had some very funny and original signs. With this hellacious week i have been having some of these signs really made me laugh...it was some much neededed comic relief from my day!

So, i thought i would share some of these with yall :

1. In Need Of Economic Stimulous

2. Family was captured by Ninjas. Need money for karate lessons.

3. Why lie, i just want a beer.

4. Family was captured by Aliens. Need money for flying saucer and flying lessons......and a ray gun. <--- This one really made me laugh!

Hope these give yall a little chuckle on this gorgeous Friday!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

OMG....those are freakin hilarious. Gotta love a man with a sense of humour (even if he's standing on a steet corner).
Loved seeing you guys on friday...that was too much fun!
Ohhhh...and we ROCK at flip cup :)