Tuesday, December 16

Tuesday 10!

10 Pictures from the first week in our Apartment!


Ok, ok...so i know moving into an apartment isn't THAT exciting but when you have waited this long thanks to Ike and Construction, i'm alowed to be excited! So here goes...



1. We put up and decorated the Christmas Tree! I made Layne go with me the first day we were in so that we could put it up ASAP...i was so so exctied!




2. The kitchen table with my cute Texas decor!





3. Living Room



4. Our awesome entertainment center...yeah i should have turned the TV off for this picture and its a little dark. I'll try and get a better one. But .... I love love love this entertainment center is that kiln dried wood with the texas stars on it, so pretty!



5. Guitar Hero: I think it is safe to say we are addicted. Do they do interventions for Guitar Hero?
This pic makes me laugh because it looks like he is concentrating so hard! :)



6. Layne's first fish! Haha So there is a "Fully stocked" fishing lake at the apartment, you can see it behind Layne in this pic. I just had to take a picture of this fish it was so small! haha The nice thing is that i took this pic from our Patio so you can see we at least have something nice to look at if we can't fish ;)


7. Christmas lights on the patio, this one is a little blurry. I'm still trying to figure out the settings on my camera


8. More decor!

9. My poor car STUFFED full of my clothes


10. Layne and I in front of the christmas tree...yeah i know you can't really see the tree

1 comment:

~*~Erica Lynne~*~ said...

YEAHHHHH! I can post a comment!

Congrats on the apartment! I wish I had a lake near my house I could fish on. All we have are the bayous and I'm sure there are fish wish 3 eyes in there!