Monday, September 20

Photography

I have recently become very interested in photography and over the last year have started looking at some nice digital slr cameras. After lots of research (and saving) I purchased an Olympus E 620. I am very much a novice photographer and have a long way to go but I LOVE taking pictures with my new camera and take it with me EVERYWHERE!

I thought I would post a few pictures that I have taken over the last month while I've been practicing with my new camera :) As I said I am very new at this so any advice or tips/tricks would be greatly appreaciated.


Our Lilly Monster :)


Layne and the fur baby


This is the "Please Stop Taking My Picture" Face

Lilly has the same face

Our Nephew playing with Lilly
The view from my SIL's house in Cuero
Flowers from our wedding :)
I'm working on putting together a post from our wedding this past weekend...hopefully I'll have that done soon! Oh and also, in case anyone didn't know, we are having a girl!




1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE that you purchased such an awesome camera and are so into taking pictures. You will soon have a little muse to take many pictures of :) And believe me when I say...we want to see ALL of those pics, haha.
I cannot wait to see your blog on the wedding. I noticed on FB yesterday that you posted pics so I need to go see them. Im beyond excited for you guys. MUAH!